Lakeside Educational Network
403(b) Retirement Plan Information
Welcome to your retirement plan help page. The information is divided into the following sections:
Christian Perspective on Retirement:
Click here to read about retirement from a Christian perspective
There are four tools available to you about your retirement plan:
- Redefine Retirement book. This book is available from your employer. The Redefine Retirement book includes the following:
- Redefine Retirement Enrollment Book - Education Pages (PDF)
- Retirement Plan Enrollment Book - Fund pages (PDF)
- Summary Plan Description (PDF)
- Retirement Plan Presentation (Flash presentation)
- Roth Presentation (Flash presentation)
- Asset Management Resources:
- CLS Plan Participant Brochure (PDF)
- Meeder Financial MAP Brochure (PDF)
Enrolling into the Plan
This is a simple process. Take the following four steps to complete your enrollment process:
- Watch the Retirement Plan Enrollment Presentation
- Complete the Investor Profile and Questionnaire contained in the Education Pages section of the Redefine Retirement book
- Schedule an enrollment phone appointment with Envoy. You can schedule this by calling (888) 879-1376, option 1 Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 11:00am. Please have the following available for your appointment:
- Copy of your last pay stub
- Copy of all your retirement account statements
- Copy of your Social Security Statement of Earnings
- Risk Questionnaire answers from Redefine Retirement book
- The name of the person(s) you desire to be your beneficiary
- After the scheduled phone appointment is completed, the paperwork will be prepared and electronically delivered to you for electronic signature.
Use the following links to access a variety of forms and links:
Plan Sponsor: Click here to add participants, access plan administration information, etc.
Plan Participant: Click here to change your investment amount, update beneficiaries, change contact information, etc.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (888) 879-1376, option 1
We look forward to serving you and all your financial stewardship needs.
Seize the Day!
Trusted Advice Along The Way